NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
• Support and maintenance of project monitoring, reporting documentation and purchasing
• Collecting of project data and maintaining of project databases
• Handling resolution of data inconsistencies in reports in collaboration with data owners
• Are studying economics, informatics, information management, business administration, management, telematics, electrical engineering or equivalent
• Excellent Excel skills
• Advanced PowerPoint, Word, Outlook skills
• Experience in SharePoint Administration and Maintenance
• Have full proficiency in English
• Programming skills are an advance
• Are accurate
• Have analytic capabilities
• Are team oriented
• Provide customer orientation
• Show excellent communication skills
• Are flexible
• Want to work in an international company
• Availability: 20hrs./week
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 2.000- gross/month on a fulltime Basis.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.